- Participate regularly and pursue excellence in corporate Worship wherever they may be called to participate or lead.
- Participate weekly in the Eucharistic sacrament as the source and strength of their life.
- Devote themselves daily to the reading of sacred scripture and prayer and celebrate worthily the liturgy of the hours whenever possible.
- Devote themselves to a private rule of reading and study according to their vocation and ability.
- Chapters of the Society will meet monthly and all members of the Society will meet yearly to discuss issues of Theology, Scripture and Christian Vocation and to foster the bonds of affection across the distances.